How to open student Blocked account in Deutsche Bank?
Here is the complete procedure how you can open a blocked account in German Bank or in Deutsche Bank.
- First visit Deutsche Bank website. Deutsche Bank website in German language so it is difficult to find the section about blocked account. So, we paste here direct link for you. Just click on the link and directly go to blocked account opening page.
- Go to Forms section and download forms according to your age. If you are more than 18 year then download “Blocked Account Form for Adults”. Same if you are under 18 then download “Blocked Account Form for Underage”.
- After downloading the correct form fill all the necessary information and sign the form where required.
- After signing the form, attach the required documents which written on the Deutsche Bank form.
- After this you book an appointment in German Embassy on their official website for attestation of this form and copies of required documents. Without attestation Deutsche Bank will not accept your form and refuse to open your account. So, attestation from German embassy is necessary.
- After attestation you can send these documents to Deutsche Bank Germany through any courier service like Fedex or DHL.
- Once Deutsche Bank receives your form, they will open your blocked account and send you your account number through your email.
- Now the final step is to transfer required money 8,640 Euro in your blocked account through bank transfer or through western union etc.
First read all the basic instructions on the form thoroughly. Then fill account opening form with the help of computer. Because account form is in PDF editable format, so it is very convenient to fill the form with computer. Don’t fill the form by hand because hand written forms are not acceptable in Deutsche Bank. Click here to check how to fill Deutsche Bank Student Blocked account opening Form.