What are the main steps to apply in Germany for study?
Many students who want to apply for studies in Germany ask this question. For your easy understanding here we are going to share the simple step by step process of applying in Germany for study. It looks like a simple process, but you need to do little effort in each step to get success. Start this process as earlier as possible, good thing if you start before the start of German University semester. Mostly students start this process 3 to 4 months before the start of their semester. It is because of the late response of German Embassy. Sometimes German Embassy took more then three months in giving response.
Give full attention to every step and complete it without mistakes. To avoid mistakes please first read and understand full required information about each individual step. You can get all information from step one to last on our website. Please click on each step and you will get complete information about that process on next individual page. Here is the simple method for your basic understanding. If you want to know the full detailed process then Click Here.
- Find University and Program
- Search for a Scholarship or manage financing
- Send documents to University and get Acceptance Letter
- Open Blocked Account and deposit 8,640 Euro
- Find and book accommodation in Germany
- Get appointment in German Embassy for student visa
- Get 3 or 6 months travel insurance
- Prepare your file according to German Embassy requirement
- Prepare yourself for visa interview
- Submit your file and give interview
- Collect your passport with study visa sticker
- Do some basic shopping
- Book your Ticket and Fly to Germany