Majority of the students again and again ask this question about German embassy visa interview questions. Preparation for interview in Germany embassy for student visa is not so easy. In German embassy, visa officers ask too much difficult questions and argue with applicants to check weather applicants are a genuine student or not. Because visa officers have authority to ask, so they can ask about anything from applicant.
These questions which German visa officers ask become more and more easy, if you do all the process from first step ‘taking admission in German university’ to last step of interview by your own. Because when do all the things by your own then you definitely know about all the information regarding your course, university and financial status etc. So, you can answer and argue in a better way. When you have complete information then visa officer mostly not give you tough time but if you go for interview without proper preparation then they will definitely give you very tough time.
Before telling you about student visa interview questions you need to understand few things. These things are also as much as important as interview.
- Take appointment from German Embassy Pakistan’s website before go to submit your file in Embassy
- Appointment is necessary if you want to submit your file in German Embassy Islamabad. If you want to submit your file in German Consulate Karachi then you can you without appointment. My suggestion is for you is that even if you want to go German Consulate Karachi, you definitely book appointment first and then go. It will create a good impact on visa officers.
- Mostly officers takes your interview when you visit German Embassy first time for submission of your file. So, you need to do proper preparation of interview before go to submission of file. Many students just go rationally, not with proper preparation of interview and face very difficult situation.
- You must fill your visa application form and all other required documents in a clear and proper writing before go for submission of file. When I visit German Embassy many times for student visa then I see lot of students specially girls not fill visa form and other documents at home and they face very awkward situation in Embassy at the time of file submission.
- So, fill your correct visa form, security questionnaire, declaration and prepare a proper file as required by embassy.
- Please make your file simple and according to the requirement of embassy. Don’t put too many extra irrelevant pages and information, and supporting documents which are not necessary. Only put valid required and authentic supporting documents in visa file. A 30 pages simple and most accurate file is 100 percent better then a file who have irrelevant 300 pages. [To Check German Embassy Required Documents Click Here]
- Attach proper bio-metric pictures with your visa file. Do’t attached photoshop edited pictures. Visa officer will refuse these kind of pictures and this thing create a serious problem for you at the time of file submission or interview. Mostly if you don’t have bio-metric pictures then officer didn’t refuse your file but give you some time for bio metric pictures. So, you need go out from embassy and bring new bio-metric pictures and come back to embassy for file submission. This thing waste your too much time and create an awkward situation for you.
- Bring enough money with you (visa fee plus extra minimum Rs. 5000) whenever you visit embassy for file submission or interview. You need money for AMEX Receipt, some photocopies, sometimes for bio-metric pictures, for shuttle service etc. Embassy just take the visa fee all other extra money is necessary for you for AMEX Receipt, some photocopies, sometimes for bio-metric pictures and for shuttle service charges etc.
- Properly dress-up first and then go for file submission and interview. Properly dress-up doesn’t mean that you become a Shahrukh Khan or Sulman Khan or wear a suite. Because you need to show yourself a good student, so dress-up like a average student mean a neat dress pent and a dress shirt with or without tie but not wear a suite. Also not dress-up like a funky boy. Simplicity create more good impact as compere to over or funky style.
Keep in mind all these instructions because these instructions are the experiences of too many successful students who studying right now in German Universities.
Now i’m going to share with you some important questions which mostly visa officer asked from students during visa interview. We prepare all these questions after taking views of several Pakistani students who are studying here in Germany and successfully clear their interviews. So, prepare correct, relevant and exact answers of these questions. During interview of give relevant and precise answers. Don’t talk irrelevant or extra, beyond from the answer. If you think just saying ”Yes” to visa officer as a answer is good then ‘Yes’ is the most appropriate answer. Only answer what visa officer asked not put extra things, that can create too much problem for you. During interview be relax, first listen and then answer.
Because visa officer asked questions about different things like general questions, about finance and other things. So, we divide all these question into different parts. You need to prepare answers of all these parts/questions according to your own file and supporting documents.
You need to memorize and practice these questions. Try to practice one or two months before going for interview.
Change answers according to your case, questions will be remain same as it is.
|University Name||I basically applied in (Your University Name) which is situated in (City Name) Germany.|
|Campus Name||My campus name is (Campus Name)|
|Course Name||Example: (Master of Business Administration)|
|Course Duration||Example: (18 months)|
|Course Credit Points||Example: 60 (according to your degree)|
|Course Coordinator||(Name, Email, Phone Number of Coordinator)|
|Course Fee||Example: (14,000 Euro or No Fee)|
|University Address||(University Proper Address with Phone Number)|
|University Website||(Website Address)|
|Why you choose (University Name) Germany??||I choose this University because it has a good education standard and recognized (Degree Name). (University Name) provides the very best facilities including small teacher to student ratios, advanced computer labs, and leading edge technology teaching and learning tools and techniques. With modern teaching methods they also focus on the field visits and experts meetings which can be a best learning experience for me as a (Your Field) student. => You can add more information according to your degree.
(University Name) also offer German Language course with studies. That’s why its good for me.
|What you will do after this course?||I shall come back to my country after completion of my (Degree Name) and will join any well reputed organization like (related field organizations names) in Pakistan as Manager.|
|Course Name||Example: (Master of Business Administration) (18 Months Program)|
|When your course starts?||Example: (9 May 2016) (Course starting date)|
|When you course ends?||Example: (8 November 2017) (Course ending date)|
|Course Benefits/Advantages||Write here all the benefits which you think you can get after completion of your required course.
Example: MBA Degree from (University Name) will improve my managerial and operational skills. It also improve my practical business knowledge in the field, improve my business expertise, it gives me a competitive advantage of specialized skills and leadership qualities, a good career in (Field) industry with a handsome salary package, job security, will improve my Business Connections and Networking, I can also start my own business.
I have a golden opportunity to get a good job in (Company Name where you can expect a good job).
General Details: (all these questions will remain same)
|Living Expenses in Germany for one year||670 Euro per month
8,040 Euro per year
|Air Fare Expense from Pakistan to Germany||630 Euro
Example: Include: Turkish Airline Ticket (609 Euro) + Metro Train Ticket Expense (21 Euro)
|Overseas Health Cover||52 Euro for 6 months
Initially I take insurance from Pakistan
|Why choose Germany for study?||After detailed research I choose Germany for study, because Germany is the third most popular destination for international students in the world. Almost 12% of students at German universities come from abroad. So, Germany is an attractive place to study and German university degrees are highly respected by employers worldwide and also in our country.
Many international students choose to study there because of the cultural diversity, friendly natives, high quality of education and Global Recognized Degrees.
Germany’s standard of living is amongst the highest in the world. Living expenses and tuition costs are considerably lower in Germany than they are in the United States and United Kingdom that’s why I choose Germany for higher studies.
|With which person you contact in (University Name)?||Example: (Mrs. Angela Markal)|
Sponsor Details: (If you applying in self financed degrees then these questions are for you/not for scholarship students)
|Who will pay your Fee?||I already paid my Full Fee which was (Your Fee) Euros.
Example: I have more than 9,000 Euro’s in my Habib Bank Account. Proof of Bank Statement I attached with my application.
I also have 8,040 Euro’s in German Blocked Account which will be enough for my accommodation charges.
Further where ever I need my well settled Father/Brother/Mother/Uncle/Sister (who supporting you) will financially supports me. (Further there financial detail)
|Amount you need||(Total Amount You Need fee + accommodation)|
|What is your Father Business Income?||Example: My father is a wealthy person in Pakistan and doing his own business in Pakistan. (further relevant detail)
|Money in Bank||Example: I have almost (PKR 3.4 Million= 29241.70 Euro) in my bank account. (Any amount which you have in your bank statement)|
|Pakistan Economic future||(We write this according to current situation of Pakistan so you can change it) I am looking a better Economic Future in Pakistan due to good economic policies and stability of the Government.
In next few years Pakistan has a very bright economic future because of China Pakistan economic corridor. It opens new doors of trade for Pakistan and connects china and central Asian countries to Gawader Port, which ultimately connect them to whole world.
So, with good economic future of Pakistan I believe that I also will have a bright future career in Pakistan due to this CPEC.
German Language Level/Score
|When you did matric?||Example: 2004|
|When you did inter?||Example: 2006|
|When you did graduation?||Example: 2012|
|(If you are doing job some where and it is requirement for your degree. If not required then skip it)
When did you start your job?
|Example: I worked in (company name) as a (post) for (duration).|
|What are you doing now days?||Doing job in (company name) as a (post).|
|How many are you brothers and sisters?||Example: We are 3 brothers and 3 sisters.
(They all are married or Non Married)
|Father Name||Example: Spider man (kidding)|
|Mother Name||Example: Angelina Julie (kidding)|
|Ticket Expense||609 Euro per person
in Turkish Airline from Islamabad to Berlin.(Write according to your preferred flight)
|Did you apply through Consultant or Self?||I apply by myself. (Simple Answer)|
|How much you paid to your consultant?||Nothing. I apply by my own. (Simple Answer)|
|Did you receive any assistance in filling forms?||No. I fill all the forms by myself. (Simple Answer)|
|Have you any relative or friend in Germany?||Yes or No (Remember there details)|
|Who will arrange your accommodation in Germany?||My University reserved or will reserved an accommodation for me.|
That’s it, these are the main relevant questions which officers mostly asked from every student who go for visa interview. Further they can ask according to documents which you attached extra in your file. You can prepare expected question for that documents.
Prepare proper and accurate answers of these question and be relax during interview. First listen then think and speak.
Hope our information will be helpful for you.
Please don’t forget to give your feedback bellow. Thanks, and Best of Luck for interview.