If you want to study in Germany then you need to open a blocked account in Deutsche Bank or in any German Bank. The most trust able bank for student blocked account is the Deutsche Bank. To open Student Blocked Account in Deutsche Bank, first you need to download Student Blocked Account Opening Form from Deutsche Bank website. [Click Here To Download Student Blocked Account Form]
Student blocked account form are available in both English and Deutsch language. As an international student you need to download English version of student blocked account form. It is very easy to fill English version that’s why prefer to download English version.
It is also very easy to fill Deutsche Bank Student Blocked Account opening form. TO reduce the mistakes, it is very easy to fill Deutsche Bank Student Blocked Account opening form on computer. Please must install PDF reader on your computer to fill this form.
Here i’m going to share a sample form, which I already filled for your help. You need to fill this form according to this sample format.
Before filling the form keep in mind few important things,
- Fill only necessary information which we filled in this sample form
- Write you home address in “House # and Street #” Format (normally in some areas of Pakistan people write their address without “house and street #”. If you write without “house and street #” then Deutsche Bank will reject you form)
- In National Tax Number, write your National Identity Card Number (in Pakistan your National Identity Card Number is your Tax Number. If you have NTN number then write NTN number otherwise write your NID number)
- In Blocked Account Amount section, write amount according to recent laws like now the total amount is 8640 and monthly amount is 720 Euro.
- Fill all the form but “write Date and do Signature” at the time of Form verification at German Embassy Pakistan in front of Embassy Officials.
- Please do signature on all the signature areas as we do in this Sample Form.
- Before sending the form to Deutsche Bank must attest this Form, from German Embassy Pakistan.
- Send 200 or 300 Euros extra amount, because Deutsche Bank also charge “Service Charges almost 150 Euro” on your Blocked Account
Additional information according to new account opening form, fill like this.
After you completely fill your Form, you must attest from German Embassy and then send this form to Deutsche Bank in Germany.
You can send this Form to Deutsche Bank Germany from any international courier service, but the best way to send this form through DHL post. Because DHL is also a German brand, so they give fixed discount to International Students. Normally DHL charged fixed 1700 rupees to international students in Pakistan, if you send documents to German Universities or University related Banks, which is very cheap. The price of normal charges of these forms or documents are almost 3200 rupees. When you send these documents through DHL then don’t forget or hesitate to ask about student discount.
Send your documents on this address (this address is also written on your forms so you can copy from there):
Privat- und Geschäftskunden AG
Alter Wall 53
When you send your blocked account opening form then don’t forget to attach photocopy of your “German University Acceptance Letter” with forms. If you attach your “University Acceptance Letter” then Deutsche Bank will open your account in that branch which will be nearest yo your university.