Here is the detailed process and requirements of BISE Rawalpindi for SSC and HSSC certificates.
- Two photocopies of each of your certificate (front and back both)
- One photocopy of your CNIC
- Also bring your original certificates with you
Note:- Never submit your original certificates because BISE Rawalpindi only verify photocopies.
1- Go to your respective board BISE Rawalpindi located in Morgah, Rawalpindi.
2- Straight away go to counter no.03 and get a form of certificate verification.
3. There are 02 types of verifications in BISE Rawalpindi,
- For local departments and institutions and the fee is PKR 570/- per certificate.
- Abroad type verification which further verified from IBCC Islamabad. To go abroad you will have to get the abroad type verification. Fee for abroad type verification is PKR 1570/- per certificate as of October 26th, 2017. Total amount for SSC and HSSC is PKR 3140/-.
4. Go to the HBL counter located on extreme right of the corridor and get the ‘challan form’ from there. Fill it and deposit the required amount i.e. PKR 3140/- and get the receipt from them (You will get 2 receipts attached to each other).
5. Go back to counter number 03, give them the filled verification form which you already get in step-1, challan form (the 2 receipts you got from HBL) , 02 photocopies each of both the certificates (SSC and HSSC) and 01 photocopy of your CNIC.
6. Guy on counter no 03 will return you one receipt of the bank challan, which you’ll have to present when you will go to receive your attested photocopies of the certificates.
Extra Notes: Please take a pen with you. You won’t get one there. There are shops just outside the board you can also buy pen from there. While submitting the documents just mention to him once, that you want these in a sealed envelop for IBCC.
P.S. Rawalpindi board is open on Saturdays too. Timings are from 08:00 pm till 03:00 pm. I don’t know timings for Friday. You’ll get your attested copies within 3-4 working days so plan accordingly.