After fulfillment of all the previous requirements perfectly. You will definitely successfully receive the acceptance letter from German university. Now you need to get some knowledge about most famous Student blocked account for study in Germany. There are many German banks which offer blocked accounts. For Example Deutsche bank, Fintiba, Sparkasse and UBL Pakistan. It’s purely your decision you choose any bank for blocked account.
Keep in mind, if you have a German scholarship then you don’t need blocked account. It is only necessary for self financed students for their living expenses. Required amount which you have to deposit in a blocked account is 8,640 Euro. To know more about this figure you need to check below mentioned articles. Read all of them one by one to clear all your queries related to blocked account.
- What is Student Blocked Account?
- Fintiba or Deutsche Bank? Which one to choose??
- Best student bank account for International Students in Germany
- How to open Blocked account in UBL Bank Pakistan?
- How to open Blocked account in Deutsche Bank?
- How to download and fill Deutsche Bank “Student Blocked Account Form”?
- How to open Fintiba blocked account for study in Germany
- How to transfer money in student blocked account?
- Cost of living in Germany