In second step you have to attest all your educational documents.
Document attestation is mandatory for both admission and visa process. German universities, uni-assist and even German embassy can reject your application with non attested documents. Matriculation and intermediate certificate attest from board of intermediate & secondary education. Then from IBCC (Inter Board Committee of Chairmen). Bachelor and all other higher degrees attest from HEC (Higher Education Commission). Foreign office attestation is optional.
Also notarize all the photocopies which you have to send by post. You don’t need to attest photocopies from IBCC & HEC. It will just cost extra money nothing else.
Review below articles for detailed information about each individual attestation step.
- Which document attestation you need to apply admission in German universities?
- BISE Gujranwala Board SSC and HSSC certificate verification process and requirements
- BISE Rawalpindi Board SSC and HSSC certificate verification process and requirements
- HEC degree attestation process and requirements
- Notary Public Attestation of documents for admission in German university from Pakistan
- Where to attest O levels and A levels certificates in Pakistan?