Higher Education Commission Pakistan every year announce National and Foreign scholarships for brilliant Pakistani students for all the best Universities of the world. HEC mostly offer National and specially Foreign scholarships for these programs,
- Doctoral Studies (Phd)
- Post Doctoral Fellowship Programs
HEC offer these scholarship ships by their own and also with partnership of other foreign institutions. HEC award these scholarships to brilliant students on merit.
HEC also announced many foreign scholarships for year 2017-2018. Here we are going to share information about these foreign scholarships which HEC offer with partnership of other foreign institutions.
You can check eligibility criteria and how to apply for these scholarships on web portals of HEC and these scholarship provider institutions.
HEC offer these National Scholarships for Pakistani students,
- Indigenous Ph.D. Fellowship Program
- Indigenous Scholarship Aghaz-e-Haqooq-e-Balochistan Project
- Prime Minister’s Fee Reimbursement Scheme for Less Developed Areas (Selected Regions)
- USAID-funded Merit and Needs-Based Scholarship Program
- HEC Need Based Scholarships
- HEC German Needs Based Scholarship Program
Same as HEC offer National scholarships, HEC also offer Foreign scholarships for Pakistani students for year 2017-18. HEC offer these Foreign scholarships for Pakistani students,
- Split Phd and Post Doctoral Fellowship Programme in France
- Overseas Scholarships for MS/MPhil leading to PhD
- HRDI- Faculty Development of UESTPS-UETS-Phase-1
- Learning Opportunities Abroad
- Overseas Scholarship Aghaz-e-Haqooq-e-Balochistan Project
- Partial Support Program
If you want to apply for these scholarships then apply as early as possible, because getting a scholarship is a time consuming process. Don’t feel nervous or dishearten if you would not able to get one scholarship. Try for other scholarships and if you continuously do this struggle then definitely you will get one scholarship to fulfill your future dreams.
Source: Higher Education Commission Pakistan.