The Mexican Agency for International Development Cooperation (AMEXCID) invites foreign citizens who are interested in studying for a specialization, master’s degree or doctorate, to participate in the Mexican Government Scholarship Program for International Students for 2019.
The scholarships are offered to outstanding Pakistani citizens within the 2019 International scholarship programme for Asia Pacific, Africa and the Middle East.
General Requirements for all applicants:
- Age for Masters and PhD applicants must not exceed 35 and 40 respectively
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, as required by the program for which the scholarship is requested.
- Minimum grade point average of eight (8.0) on a scale of 0 to 10, or the equivalent, for the last academic degree received.
- Be accepted to or currently enrolled in a program at one of the participating Mexican institutions.
- Applicant should not have any third division in entire academic career and only one second division is allowed but not in terminal degree.
For scholarship eligibility, ineligibility, benefits, scholarship coverage and other details of expenses. Check in this link. [Link]
The applicant must submit the required documents.
- Fill online application form (for respective scholarship program) through online System (EAS), from at [Link]. Get Two (02) printouts of your online application form (duly filled and signed). The applications sent without Application form will not be entertained.
- If online form is not printable. Download Mexican Scholarship application form and fill it on computer. Download here [Link]. Applying online is mandatory on both Mexican & HEC portal.
- Apply online at this portal [Link] after submission of the application, get its printed copy signed. Attach deposit slip of Rs. 150/- (in original) through HEC online Account No. 17427900133401 at HBL, Shalimar Recording Company Branch, H-9, Islamabad and attach all required documents as per order prescribed with Mexican form separately. Send two sets of Mexican application form and One set of HEC application form to address.
Documents Details which you need to attach with this form:
Please send two sets of Mexican application form along with following documents in addition to those mentioned in the attached.
- Statement of purpose explaining their interests in the study
- Attested copies of all Academic Degrees & Transcripts
- Letter of Recommendation
- Medical certificate
- O & A level IBCC equivalence certificate is required along with IELTS/TOEFL results, where applicable
- Copies of all mandatory documents as mentioned in Mexican application form
The above documents must be in proper binding and one copy of HEC application form with bank deposit slip (in original) separately to be sent on or before the deadline 24th September, 2018 on the address given below:
Where to Send:
In-charge Learning Opportunities Abroad (LOA) HRD Division, Higher Education Commission Sector H-8, Islamabad. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org