In Step three you need to prepare you documents according to German university requirement. Step three will become more easier for you if you completely follow step one and two. Properly attest all the documents and
compile them in a sophisticated manner. If you are going to apply directly in university then send them directly. Some universities only accept online applications so for them you don’t to send by post. Online application will be enough. Otherwise apply in German universities through Uni-assist. Though Uni-assist you need to apply online and then need to send documents by post.
In both cases (online and by post) you need to attest your certificates and degrees. And also need to notarize photocopies from notary public. Keep in mind, by post you need to send notarize photocopies not original degrees. For further detailed information, review all the bellow articles individually.
- What documents you need attest to apply admission in German university?
- Letter of motivation for admission in German University
- How to apply for admission in German Universities through Uni-assist
- Cheapest way to transfer Uni assist application fee from Pakistan
- How to prepare documents for Admission in German Universities?
- What is the best courier service to send documents to german university?