There are total 9-Steps for uni assist application procedure.
- Gather the Information about your course and University
- Make an account on Uni-assist portal
- Select your course and University
- Fill up the Application
- Upload your documents
- Take print out of your application
- Submit the application
- Fees Transfer
- Send the documents by post
Gather the detailed information about your course and university where you would like to apply for.
For example :
- The requirements of your course.
- Dead line of application.
- Procedure of application.
- Find out whether you need to apply through Uni-assist or not.
How to create an account on Uni-assist portal?
- Go to [Uni assist registration portal]
- Give your personal detail
- Register your self on Uni-assist account
- Open [Uni assist login portal]
- Sign in with your account on Uni-assist portal.
- Select `search study offers´ from left corner.
- Filter your course e.g Select desired Semester, University and Programe.
- Click on `search course´.
- Select your desired course and click on ´create application`
Fill up the application form:
- Fill up your application form you will asked about genral questions
- Your previous qualification.
- Your previous activities.
- Note : If you are applying for studienkolleg or DSH course then select yes when you asked about studienkolleg or DSH.
- Note : you don’t need to give all answers only give related answers. (e.g) when you asked about studies completed in German University then leave it if you didn’t.
- Upload all required documents
- Each file may not exceed 10 MB. The total size of all files that you upload may not exceed 100 MB.
- The following file formats are allowed:
avi, doc, docx, flv, jpg, mov, mp3, mp4, odt, ogg, pdf, png, wma, wmv
- Select your documents before going on next step.
Print out and submit online:
- Select Take print out of your application.
- A PDF file will automatically genrated.
- Download the file and take printout of it.
- Click on ´continue´.
- Now click on ´submit online´.
- Uni-assist charges fees for assisting your application
- For 1st application you have to pay 75 € and 15 € for per additional application
- Transfer the fees on uni-assist bank accout
- Find the Bank account detail on uni assist website. [Link]
Send the documents:
- Find Uni-assist postal address on Uni-assist website.
- Write the name of university where you are applying for and write the address of Uni-assist in C\O
(Name of University) c/o uni-assist e.V. Geneststraße 5 D-10829 Berlin
- send the all required documents on uni-assist address by post.
- All documents must be certified by Notary public or Rathaus.
- Must sign the downloaded application form and send it with your documents.
- Also send the receipt of fees transfer.